We offer excellent facilities and extensive off-road riding with direct access to the major national bridleway networks. The peaceful setting provides a relaxed environment for horse and owner, and benefits from panoramic views across the surrounding countryside.
With 12 stables available Thurleigh Equestrian Centre prides itself on being able to offer a bespoke and friendly service where livery owners and horses can experience a personal approach. Our superb range of indoor and outdoor arenas and horse walker are available throughout the week.
Every horse and rider is unique, and the team at Thurleigh Equestrian Centre aim to be open, approachable and welcoming, providing an environment that gets the most out of you and your horse. Our facilities are perfect for all aspects of riding, including competition, leisure and natural horsemanship. Our flexible livery options and highly experienced and knowledgeable team ensure you and your horses receive the best possible service, care and attention to meet your individual needs.
Beth Maloney, Director of Thurleigh Equestrian Centre, has extensive experience of working with horses, having trained with Jennie Loriston Clarke at Catherston stud and headed up two equine departments in large land-based colleges. She has published various equine books and holds the BHSII (SM) and Calm Coaching certificate. Beth is available for training liveries and outside clients and specialises in coaching techniques to boost confidence.
Thurleigh Equestrian Centre is the home of Horses and Courses, an Edexcel approved training centre, providing owners and riders with a bespoke range of home-study and on-site educational opportunities to compliment your practical skills. For more information, visit the Horses and Courses website.
• Staff on-site 24 hours a day, and CCTV cameras, to ensure the safety of you and your horse
• High-class facilities (including new club house with changing rooms)
• Riding lessons tailored to your individual needs and goals
• All year individual and group turnout*
• Menu of livery options to meet your individual requirements
• A range of competitions and clinics to cater for all types of horse and rider
• Qualified and dedicated team
• Holistic approach to horse management
* there may be times when turn out is not available if the weather is too bad, but we have a horse walker and lunge pen so your horse will not be stuck in the stable.
Click here and you can also see us on Facebook.